Friday, April 27, 2012

f**k

A beautiful creature lost it's life today...I took it...

   and although I feel somewhat horrible about the brutal "killing", I am pleased knowing my mother is safe, that she is okay and can continue to garden at her leisure.  I love her, and although I tried to preserve it's life, holding the thing back, trying to calm it down, it still persisted to cross into our territory... it threatened my mom with its teeth, it tried to bite her, it almost bit me, and even after I managed to push it out of our yard and onto the street, It charged back and made me feel "uncomfortable" so with the shovel I had, I fucken cracked it over the head and cut a deep gash into its trachea, killing it with a blunt object and watching it bleed out.  I debated giving it another whop to shorten the process, but a respectable animal deserves it's final wishes, it deserves to live as long as it can, and although I am against the harm of a wild creature, nothing will ever threaten the peace of my mom, the peace of my dog, the peace of this home.

fuck it, I took another chop and whiped its head off.  my mom bought me chinese food after

No comments:

Post a Comment