Saturday, May 12, 2012

Next up: New SP release (June)

I really hope, and honestly, im not sure what deep, sentimental location this is coming from, but for the sake of all things holy and pure, sacred and innocent… I’m praying to every cosmic being possible, (passed and present) that “Oceania” does NOT suck.

   Too much rides on this one,

and classically speaking.. historically, -with some added antiquity or whatever, I honestly believe that this challenge of following up some work, (adding to a 44 track concept album, for example) I honestly believe that he’ll pull it through, that he’s had an ace up the sleeve we just havent seen, something we just never thought possible will happen, an upset in the music industry, but it’s tough to say with tracks like “F.O.L.” or “Death from Above”, “Owata” etc.. “the fellowship” was incredible… shit, American Gothicwas solid, and that was from a period AFTER zwan and all that love triangle, D.P. BS.. but really, I think the art will speak for itself as a generational representation of change, and evolution in this digital era of auto-tuned has beens and empty lyrics.. I think at this age, with Paris Hilton left behind in old album art work.. I think it will all come to pass, and upwards will be the climb from here.

   Love comes in colors I can’t deny, all that matters is love. Love your love

No comments:

Post a Comment