Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Doesnt get older

   I never like anything full in the frame.  It always has to invoke the viewer, or listener, or reader to imagine the rest.  Spoon-feeding, it feels like.  Fuck that.  Try to picture the rest of this image, because I refuse to give the full thing... and music is a must.  Have to be into something, something new I havent heard that much before, to really encapsulate the experience of what im trying to show you, what im getting at, what I "create".

   That first word, or line, or expression of pathos in a collage... It feels as though I'm a surgeon or something,

and that moment after, days later -when I can metaphorically step back, and look at what i've done... When it stands the test of time, and when other people are into it.. nothing replicates the sense of belonging, or purpose, when someone sees a picture you took, of them or their family and cherish the physical rendition of a mental splice.

Here.  Now.  Forever.  Art.

just one of the reasons why I feel the way I do about it, and taking up a trans-media role in the market.  Coming soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment