Monday, December 10, 2012

alright??

after much debate today, i've finally figured it out tonight.. I'm going to do a quick first draft, and proof printing and release this work

the first week
of january
for a limited time.

Got it?  I'm working on it tonight, but unfortunately it has to get approved and all that beautiful shit that takes way too much time, but anyways.. I want to do something different each time I put out a book, sometimes its the writing, other times its the font, or artwork, and last time it was the formatting, last time it was size of the words, and color of the pages, and some photographs that I took.. and this time... this time I'm going to change all that, I have some ideas on how to make this a unique book, in format, story, in writing, in artwork..all that, so im going to work on it, play around a little, and come first week of 2012, you'll be able to order a very 'rough mix' of what im working with now.  ill be sure to write more later, but for now, that's all I got..

No comments:

Post a Comment