Saturday, December 22, 2012

annergy

sometimes i forget there's a deadline, sometimes I forget what im working toward, the bigger picture -sitting here on my bed.

New bed, new city, new sheets, and -oh yeah, I bought some blankets last week too.

I forget all the work that still remains, all the writing, all the hours I'll put in.. not just into the writing, but into the inspiration, into the drive.  I work for the inspiration, I work at creating the relationship.. getting the duende into bed first.. the product will come second, but I've been searching, manhunting for images that capture the words im trying to say, that extra thousand, and with more than twenty images so far (over the course of a few months) i forget that I signed onto this.. with about a years worth of time, thinking I would be completely done by January.. thinking it would be ready.. some things happened, some shuttles spun out of control, and some people onboard went absolutely bonkers.  Remotes flew, the headsets broke, and an engine failed.. some people bailed out, others were thrown... there was betrayel, there were secrets, and I acted in ways that I regret.. thinking that I had all the time, and freedom to do this project as I pleased, and signing on, believing there was a small bit to come out, with maybe three hundred twenty pages at most.. but how that's changed, and how i've changed, and how we see things differently.. I forget that:  Ultimately, the art will decide the art.. it will interpret the times -here, on it's own, and it's better without the music, reading the lyrics and imagining the full composition.. you'll get stronger at piecing it together.  They said Micheal jordan would, visualize his shots before he took them.. he would picture where he wanted to be, or sitting in complete silence and darkness once a night and visualizing your artwork for eighteen hudred seconds for at least twenty one days will push it over the edge, to a new level I found.. just get stronger at piecing it together, wait a while longer while conceptualizing it

No comments:

Post a Comment