Tuesday, January 22, 2013


"...I watch how you sigh, and breathe, eyes closed so peaceful, and outside your window I floated, outside your window I brought the moonlight,brought it to you, and your closed eyelids.  I kissed your forehead, I touched a strand of hair, and from the other side, in my death, I dreamed of you.  Never forgot to keep you close, never left your side in all the tears, and heartache, pain you experienced.  Traveled these generations, to come back down, down the bloodline and find you.  Watched your face
twitch, and hands rub, move when it came, when the time brought a snap, a window to make decisions, and observed your willingness to jump in the fire, and bring out gold...  You knew the secret -that life hasn't made promises, that things won't turn out a certain way, and with the wind of life's empty guarentees, you sailed and didnt count on success, you planned to land -without wings...."

   From the Paradigm... In My Death I Dreamed of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment