Friday, February 8, 2013

aww yeahhh



I am officially entering stage two of three in the whole process of releasing my next title "Polyester Paradigm"

   This is one of two rough drafts in existence.. I plan to read through it for mistakes and plot holes and all that, formatting issues or whatever, and do some artwork in the meantime.. then come out with another draft to complete stage two.  Stage three will be where the craziness/fun begins, and im looking to enter it mid March of this year.  Anyways, for now:  There's a small celebration in my apartment.  I always just go crazy whenever I hold a first physical draft of my work.. I guess it would be like holding a baby before its actually born, and then putting it back into the womb so it can grow another few months before you actually get to take it home as part of your family or whatever... If that makes sense, but anyways (for now) I have to read this a little bit, and get some shut eye because the show must go on.  It was a nice half hour, but thats all it can be.

Blood.  Sweat.  Tears.
Yeah.
Something cheesy like that

No comments:

Post a Comment