Thursday, March 21, 2013

   so im about six to seven hours away from finishing the second draft.  After this, Ill just order another physical copy.. and if changes need to be made, then ill spend about another three hours making the changes (next week) and hopefully by mid april this thing will be done.

   I was thinking about checking out the Lake today (Elsinore)... I havent been to it since I moved here.. I can see it just fine from the street, but I want to physically stand on the shore, maybe get in the water or something, but right now I feel like Polyester and its internal bleeding are more important.. as in, this may not be my most successful work, its definitely the best, I know that, but more along the lines like.. if I see the lake today, forget about grinding this bitch out.. then my future opportunites dwindle.

   this book will help me move to more places, the completion of this work will assist me to visit more Lakes...

   And maybe not even this particular work.. but I feel like the creation and completion of this work has shown me, taught me alot.  Helped me stand on some balance i've never felt before.. not just in the writing, but in the uniqueness of my style.. and I know that for my next book.. I know the lessons I learned from dealing with this one.. I know that ill be a better artist, a better writer.. all that shit.  So anyways, im kinda sad that its almost over, but im more than happy with what ive produced.. I think its going to change some ideas, I think its going to challenge even the most rigid thinkers.  I hope it does, at least.. my little morbid science fiction computer story.. its actually kinda lengthy now.. but like I said, six or seven more hours today.. I have food, I have water.  I have pillows.  and just like the billy corgan song:  I'm ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment