Sunday, September 9, 2012

end of the line



   Frankenstein... He's parked next to my grandfather's car (not sure what he named it) but anyways, I got a ticket that day.

   I parked it on the street and I guess you're not allowed to do that because of the street cleaner or something.. Welp, either way, I paid it.. and the whole time wondering, maybe realizing the whole situation is like a Steven Spielberg tragedy.. I guess what i'm trying to say is that the State itself is going through some tough times.. As in, A few counties are going through chapter 11's or whatever, they're bankrupt, and the national debt is an astronomical figure -so im paying for this shit???

   Why do they need my 60 bucks?  It's not going to bail them out of anything, anyway.  Oh well.

California.  What can I say

No comments:

Post a Comment