Tuesday, September 25, 2012

   im lying on all these forms about my current address, and in my newly purchased earbuds, listening to music again.. How wrong I was in taking for granted the ability to play, and listen to choice music on demand.. how wrong I was in taking for granted such simple things in life, and missing them all, wrapped up in a jacket and newly bare feet, asleep in the public, asleep by the train station.. work in the morning, I spend all the night before talking to a friend, talking about this newly formed journey. 

They say people don't know what to tell you, when you're moving in a vessel, because they're not sure how to reach you, or where you travel,

   and where I travel is all on me, with my newly acquired riches and commerce. 

hard drive plugged into a library computer, finally online, finally able to browse the internet again.  All the play dough, asleep in their pastor's beds.  all the fearful asleep under someone elses roof, and Miami calling across the country, across the moonwaves and light.  I peer outside from my car and into the night sky, its millions of miles away, and feeling the shift, of cosmic eyes, shining down on me, I feel the shift and the fever pitch, I feel it all   

No comments:

Post a Comment