Friday, September 14, 2012

so whatever happened long ago, let's just leave it there.. Let's just move on from the bit, and fix the cracks in our windows, and let the scars heal, and wash our clothes, and forget about the times we yelled, or bailed out on the other.

   Let's just forget about the times we walked passed, ignoring another.

   I'm not holding it against you, or asking anyone to take a step back, but go another forward in the way you're pointed, go another for all the times you held back, pushed it down.  The light is on, and darkness exposed, it's time to walk, it's time to go.  Be strong, and show me where you stand, smoke out the enemy, make me pour out, everything I ever missed, everything I stood for that was wrong, and malignant in your eyes.

   Restore to the innocence, restore to the hours before -when it all began, before the kitchen was stained and little ones cried, before we were taken out of our minds and said the things we couldnt take back, before it all happened and my truth told...

No comments:

Post a Comment