Wednesday, October 17, 2012

humanity at times is kind of a joke in my opinion.. All these people burning gas, and dumping toxins down the drains..leaving kids or pets in a car, windows up... "accidentally" cooking employees with an industrial oven, and saying they were a "hard worker".. children screaming in the library, a line of honking cars because someone is in the crosswalk...

   I have no words anymore, but when I walk into carls jr to take a piss, or drop a shit.. face all oily from waking up, and stomach full from the night before.. there just are no words anymore, other than the same usual speech of

   "no-one will stop to help you out.. nobody cares, only your friends, only your family.."

   yadda-yadda.. I feel like im beating a dead horse with my writing, I feel like my words are falling on a deaf crowd that are consumed with their phones and their text messages, and their inability to relate to someone pointing out the flaws in professional relationships, or systems that need fixing.. I feel like it's wrong to state the truth, I feel like its wrong to follow my impulses, like it's wrong to lose passion in certain things.. I feel like its wrong to go with the waves and wind, and say fuck it if someone treats me badly.. im tired of all the educated marching along to someone elses drum... what if you just threw it all away.. who are you when you have nothing, and what form of a new kingdom would you build, from the ground up?  get the chance

who are you...

No comments:

Post a Comment