Sunday, October 21, 2012

sleeping next to the 91 freeway has to be one of the funnier experiences of my life... People piling on until 9 o'clock that night.. and nothing, no peep til 6ish AM the following sunrise, and a crowd, a gang of cars everywhere, back at it again.. stuck in California traffic.

   It's the life really, we sacrifice our dreams at the alter of responsibility, at the alter of someone else's words, or their dreams, their direction for us.  So we sit on the freeway for them, we burn our gas, and pay the prices because someone else told us to do it.. you fuckin kidding me?

the city is my home,
the city is my home..

   Leaving the duffel bag in these bushes, full of food.. I come back another night to pick it up, still where I ditched.. between the bush and the tree.. some car stops to look at me, probably wondering if I have a weapon, probably contemplating killing me, some George Zimmerman shit.. god these people, the public, you learn something about them when you disconnect yourself from it all...

   they're paranoid, they're willing to kill for fear, not die to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment