Tuesday, October 2, 2012

    sitting here and my friends playing with his cats, got a laser pointer on the floor, and making one, then two, three, and four cats come out from hiding and chase after the beam.  laughing and on the computer listening to the psychedelic furs.. People ask me when am I going to get a place, when am I going to get a room, when am I going to start new...

when
when
when..

   When im ready.. when I feel this journey is over, because there's been nothing like it, on the move.. even though im tired, even though I don't sleep the same, it makes all the sense and getting used to all the pets.  im stressed, sure.  I'm worried, yeah.  About my car, about my job, about my future, but all my new friends, and places and cities ive been to.. nothing can change my desire for that, my need to be on the move, and one day, I'm putting this out there, one day I do want to settle down, on all fronts of my life, and start over, let the rebirth continue, and eventually be born into something new, but for right now, LA on the loom, and meeting up with other friends.. right now is all in bloom...

No comments:

Post a Comment