Saturday, July 21, 2012

accidents happen

   so, as your big brother in writing or some bullshit, just as the person liveblogging this project, well I can only say one thing:

maybe two things actually,

#1... Expect the unexpected
#2... Accidents happen

   Now, the difference between the two, I guess, is, well #2 is something that YOU cause.. such as an accident.. inadvertently, #1 can happen, but once again, YOU cause the accident.. unintentionally -and that shit happens, but anyways onto number one...

   A story:  Last night, I had some shit written up for my latest project "Polyester Paradigm" and had decided to hit the bar... one thing led to another, and I was unable to save this file of 2,000 plus words.. anyways, so not crying over spilled milk, living instead of dying, I chose to hit this place called chronic tacos and figure out the file once I get home... I leave the thing open.

   One thing led to another and I wake up on a lifeguard tower, still pretty drunk in Newport beach.. Theres flashlights on me, and im completely laid out on this thing.  I'm pretty sure my breath stunk, I'm pretty sure of alot of things, but anyways, I reach around for my phone and have to call my ride.. turns out, they don't pickup the phone, and im left alone on the tower with the people leaving me (finally) I see that my friend left their jacket, and shoes on the tower.. what's in one shoe?  Their phone.  great.  So I sit on the tower, sobering up, waiting for them to come back for about an hour.. Anyways, so (long story short) I get back home and it turns out that....MY FUCKING POWER WENT OUT.  All my writing for that chapter is lost forever.

   Pissed I am (in the words of Yoda) and still sad..

just expect the unexpected, shit happens, get used to it.

   smooth sailing (ha)

-gbd

No comments:

Post a Comment