Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ain't right

   this work has gotten so personal, and pushing; It's almost scary.

   I'm considering "[special] field trips" in honor of this project, in hopes of more inspiration, in hopes to add a few cylinders to this V8 engine.

and all I can say about THAT is we're so close in our separate work, which none of us share, we're so identical in the process and volume of creation... it's almost scary, it's almost unreal some of the things I read, and seeing the change in style, seeing the diversity of their delivery, I can't believe the proportion of creation compared to down time this must be taking.  I'm pushed to work equally as hard, without hopes of one-upping or outdoing.  I'm just thankful to have friends that own businesses, friends that push me to another level, further than what could be done, had I not been inspired, had I not seen some of their work.  It's mind boggling to me, some of the mediums of creation these gifted people do.

   so listen to music when you write, try to catch that rhythm you hear, try to emulate the timing in your words and syllables that match the solos and out of time tempos.  Retell what you hear, and see visually in the paragraphs of your thoughts, make the reader feel enveloped in this world you recreate, the world around you when you write.. try it, because we can tell when it's quiet at home, okay emily d.?

sounds good, but anyways the first 36 page draft will be out very, very..VERY fucking soon... and just like men's warehouse.. I guarantee it

No comments:

Post a Comment