Tuesday, July 3, 2012

apparati

   Finally at the point where I can make a checklist of all the things I need to cover, but with the addition of researching the Almanac.. I'm starting to feel as though the statement has grown longer.. the statement now has layers, and purpose, a sense of newtonistic push with a bit of asskickeryism added in.

   Yes, im listening to the Beatles, and their wild KORG solos, or whatever that keyboard is called.  The one thats been spliced all over the production of "LOVE" and littered throughout their middle catalogue..

--anyways, so im sending out little samples of the work, to people that give a fuck.  Let me know if you're one of them, ill send you a quick spiel so you can see how it's coming along.--

Trust me, its newer than the future.

Quordi Nake!!!!!!  alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment