Wednesday, August 15, 2012

all's I can say is that, well... music that didnt used to hit me as hard.. maybe It was "cheesy" "corny" "annyoing" etc.. all those songs I heard but didn't really understand, well, they're hitting me now, in a different way.  For example this Phil Collins song I've been hearing at work (lol)..well, I accidentally came across the music video on YouTube (maybe I looked it up...) has just hit me square in the jiblets.  I mean, holy shit, this dude was really singing, this dude knows some shit, and i've been wanting to go see some theater lately.. some real theatre.. like plays, and shit, but not The Crucible.. i've seen that way too many times now, not that I like it or anything, but just chance, or fate, or whatever -has forced me to sit through it too many damn times, AND IM SICK OF IT.

so im hitting the victoria gardens theater this Sunday.  You should go  


No comments:

Post a Comment