Wednesday, August 29, 2012

   all in all, pretty good day.  Got a deal, kicked it.. or did I have two?  actually, I think one guy came back yesterday (off) and bought it but credited me or something like that.  Not sure, but

   tomorrow might suck.

   Really.

   Two appointments, in a three hour period.. Must.Plan.Ahead.

but really,

   I should start the signing of one, and get the car prepped to be delivered.. and immediately turn over appointment #2.. and try to get a third for the last hour or so.. maybe into "O.T." and close two, get that one half on the other.. and If I could do this at two separate jobs every day.. commission even.. I might buy Corona while i'm at it.. stay for free at any hotel, and hit Solvang on the even weekends, and take only the positives, adding a little racing to the equation, adding a few pancakes in the morning, looking out a early window at all the other tourists and fake lovers of the city, all the other winners -hiding out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment