Saturday, August 25, 2012

   im just in this mindsent right now, and maybe the passed few days.. thinking about all the historic animals of our time.. the pigeon who delivered messages in the first world war, saving thousands of troops.  The horse Alexander the Great possessed.

   I got this cat maybe 8-10 years ago, or something.  His name is Kenny.  His tail looks like it was cut off, his color is shaded, he is missing teeth, he pees constantly, and even with his annoying meow, I still think he is one of the best, most loyal and daring cats I've ever had.  He comes when I call, he likes my friends, he eats whatever... He's a true scavenger, and creative in his hunting.  Admittedly, there were some doubts when we first got him from the pound.  Sure he would run away, or fuck up another cat.. something had to go wrong, and he was a little hard to "break in", but every bit of my time, and days I thought he would never come home.. It's been worth it, because in this same mindset, I think that any beast, or animal, or whatever, anything that comes with teeth and not only shows them, but breaks skin as well... It's all worth it, in the end.

   Remember that part on Avatar?  climbing up waterfalls to claim your prize, an animal, a tool...

No comments:

Post a Comment