Monday, November 12, 2012

another thought from no-whereland


whenever i jump on the internet, i forget that i need a shower.  Instead i opt for idling

outside a building you need membership for, you need some card just to get inside, use some

shit, and get wifi.. Ha, you think they would have secured this connection by now, but no..

I bet they werent depending on someone like me, someone to roll in my car with my twelve

volt converter and battery adapter to charge, and power my laptop to steal something like

this.. but my phones charging through the USB, and im not changing out of my work clothes

until my shift ends tomorrow.  Times are tough, but ive gotten tougher, and stepped up my

canned food rations per-day.  im getting smarter about this all, and even called my dad to

say happy veterans day.. he didnt pick up, but thats alright, i left a message and i hope

he listens to it anyways.. for now, im getting back to tumblr, im getting back to

downloading some stuff i need.  take care, and thanks to every vet out there for serving,

protecting the united states from it's enemies, both foreign and domestic and all that.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment