Wednesday, November 28, 2012

a portion from my "ex-blog"

ive been thinking about this corner I have, here on the internet.  I’ve been thinking alot about how I wish things were different, and how I regret some decisions i’ve made in my life, and how they’ve brought me to this point here.. and after all the work i’ve done, and relationships i’ve built.. all the experiences i’ve had, good and bad.. im thankful for, no doubt, but I have to admit that the story isn’t over, but that i’ve sort of found myself at the drawing board again, and that i’ve fallen out of love with my city, and ive learned what a true friend is, and i’ve learned what it means to be hungry, what it means to be full by a sort of uncertainty and blind faith that things will work out, if not today -than tomorrow, and that you can trust in people, and that my biggest regret was not letting you know how important you were to me, and im not asking for anything now, but I want to apologize for how I acted then, and that I missed out on something good, and ive seen you in my dreams, and that ive been thinking about you so much lately.. you’ve been on my mind, and yes, sometimes people see the same movie, but see two different endings… I understand that now, but nothing compares to the feeling that i’ve lost, but that i’m okay with it, and i’m okay with what tomorrow brings, and that we will never die, but we will find a new way to live, and that life hasn’t promised us anything, it hasnt guaranteed us any sort of end, so that our reincarnations could be multiple, that hope is all we have, and that it pays off, that the people you grew up with.. you might not ever see them again, or care, and that’s alright.  Just whoever you are, and wherever you find yourself, trust that everything will work out, trust that the story isn’t over, but that theres much more pages, and chapters, pictures and characters you’ll find.. don’t give up yet 

No comments:

Post a Comment